innocent+twisted Alchemy

Sunday, January 13, 2013

01.13.13 - What's in my bag?

Bored today, so I decided to do another "what's in my bag" post. 

Because of what happened with my shoulder/arm last week, I couldn't use my regular bags. This is the only cross-body-type bag that I have. Most of the time, I like a ton of stuff in my bags, but I had to take them out and leave my essentials in, so it wouldn't bother my shoulder as much.

This is what I was using last week. 



 This bag hates jeans... There's a back pocket right there

 In the pocket: Hello Kitty pen, iPod Classic, JVC portable speaker, and some Ice Breakers Fruit Punch thingies that I love.

 Oh! I forgot my flash! :P Here's the inside of my bag...

My wallet, a random receipt >_>;, a small coin purse thingy that I put my P.O. Box key in, and the most recent patches that I use for my shoulder and arm. 

Ooh! I didn't know I had the Reese's peanut butter cups (in white chocolate!), my 'pharmacy', a pack of gum, a pay stub, my Illamasqua powder, my work badge, and an eyeglasses lens cleaner. 

TAA DAA! I, also, did this post so I could switch out bags now that my arm is better.

1 comment:

  1. I have the hardest time fitting things into my purse, so I take many purses with me. I should post them on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete