innocent+twisted Alchemy

Sunday, January 6, 2013

01.06.13 - Vacation time... some vacation

I was super excited when my vacation started. I had some money saved up and the parents were away. That meant I could stay home if I wanted. Usually, I'd have to pretend to go to work [or I'll be stuck in a screamfest] and just go around and do whatever. 

The first day I was on vacation, I woke up with a sore shoulder. I couldn't move it without it being in pain. I had planned on seeing Les Miserables and right as I was going home, my brother texted me that the parents had come back :/ *sigh* Which meant I had to stay out for another 2 1/2 hours. I was also sad because I wasn't planning on doing anything on Saturday except staying home and watching dvds or catching up on my blogs. Instead I had to go out. I went and saw The Hobbit, which was awesome.

They're still here. 

The parents coming back isn't the worst part of the vacation. The worst part was the parents made me pay for insurance which took all my vacation money and I can't pay for 2 of my upcoming bills!!! The vacation money I had planned on using just a little bit; but now... *sigh*

I had plans on going somewhere with a friend tomorrow, but it kind of looks like I won't be able to do that. With no money and the evil ones being here... *sigh* I could try and ask my brother to borrow some money but he'll react the same way as my parents. Basically, not a good thing. I'm just hoping the evil ones go back to San Francisco so I can spend it at home.

Anyway, last night, I must've slept weird because my shoulder's hurting and throbbing again. 

I was going to write about something else, but I completely forgot -_-;

No comments:

Post a Comment