innocent+twisted Alchemy

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10.24.12 - Extreme disappointment....

You can blame this on my laziness. I thought this was funny. A few weeks ago, the weather was still quite warm (90 degrees ), so when it was forecast that the next week was going to rain, I was excited. My car needed a good cleaning. LOL! Yes, I told you... LAZINESS!

Two weeks later, the weather was cooler but still no rain. So I washed my car last week. Two days later, it rained. A day after that, the hood was covered in bird poop :/ Fun. But, it's been raining on and off these last few days so it's kind of washing the poop away. 

Last week, I was extremely depressed. EXTREMELY depressed. I mean, I cried at work! -_-; So embarrassing....

I was going through paperwork, at work... and I found the stack of paperwork that tells us of change in positions. I found out that I wasn't going to be promoted even though I was their top candidate. Instead, they're transferring someone else in from another store who's at the same position I am and they're moving her up. I was quite upset... In fact, I'm still very bitter about it.

Since then, I haven't done anything. No drawing... not working on i+t things... :/ I was very very unhappy. I'm wondering if it had anything to do with our new assistant store manager because he's from a different store (might be the same store that that person is from)... 

I couldn't help but wonder if it's cuz I'm not doing a good job. I don't know... 

Well, writing this blog has put me back in a depressed mood. Lol >_<;;; 

No comments:

Post a Comment