innocent+twisted Alchemy

Monday, June 18, 2012

06.18.12 - Damn allergies

The weather here has been kind of....NUTS lately. The last two days have been CRAZY hot. Last night, the weather cooled down dramatically! Today, it's quite cool. But because of the winds, my allergies are acting up making my eyes feel kind of weird.

Anyway, I finished one of my bust-shot commissions and shipped off all my latest i+t orders so I decided to work on my other commissions (I have two more). 

I'm quite irritated that my schedule has changed the last two weeks (last week and this week). My days off were different and next week too. I had a closing shift yesterday. Before I went to work, I told myself to do the pencils for my latest commission and I did. I brought it to work to ink on my lunch break. 

On my lunch break, I was glad to see that no one had lunch with me, so that I could concentrate on drawing. I get distracted VERY easily and if someone watches me draw, I get VERY nervous. I was doing well for 30 minutes and then someone had to sit with me and talk to me non-stop. *sigh* I was a little irritated, but whatever. It did wreck my concentration :/ and I couldn't finish it ;_;

Here it is. I finished inking it this morning. Since my eyes are being weird, I don't plan on coloring it yet, maybe tomorrow. I'm going to figure out how to color GRADIENT hair because this person's original character has gradient hair. 


No comments:

Post a Comment