innocent+twisted Alchemy

Monday, April 2, 2012

04.01.12 - RAWR and OMFG FOTDs? O_O;

Here are some photos I took a week ago. The rain had gone just for that day... I thought the sky was gorgeous. :)





It's spring! The fruit tree in our front yard was blooming! See how cute the little flowers are!? I should've used my SLR to do some macro shots on them. Oh well :P


As of right now, I've been sick for 3 weeks! My voice is slowly coming back. You can actually hear me speak! It's been gone for so long that I forgot what it sounded like. Right now, it sounds like I've got a frog in my throat ;P I still can't speak very loud ;_; And I still have my stupid coughs and sore throat. Apparently, I gave it to Mom and Dad too >_>;;;

I didn't do much on my vacation time. So sad. Truthfully, it's cuz I had no one to hang out with and I couldn't really be at home. So I was out. I saw the Hunger Games movie 2 times and 21 Jump Street (movie) twice also. I've gone to the mall a bunch of times... and yeah... 

On Saturday, Sandy told me to bring the COACH camera case I had to work cuz she was buying it from me. So I dropped by 30 minutes before she was scheduled to work. I "chatted" (lol! I had no voice) for awhile. Got my schedule for this week and my pay stub. Then, I waited around. 

Linda C. wanted to go to lunch with me and that meant I had to stay ANOTHER hour! X_x; So I sat in our cafe and played games on my phone ;P Since it was busy so no one could keep me company ;_; So sad.

Tomorrow's my last paid day (vacation) ;__; and I go back to work on Wednesday ;_; Oh well. Lol! I was bored most of the time. 

I did two FOTD's with most of the same colors >_>;; 

 Kind of closeup shot of my eyebulb :P Please excuse the bushy eyebrow >_>; After this set of pics, I was like OMG I need to trim them.
Primer: UDPP
Eyeshadows: innocent+twisted's unnamed trio (they're still unnamed :( and un released)
Mascara: Covergirl LashBlast Length in Very Black (waterproof)

 Woot. 
 Blush: innocent+twisted "Darling Seraphim" [unreleased]

 This doesn't count as a FOTD but I was having an actual good hair day. I hardly have those ;P I never have my hair down. I always clip up my bangs since my hair runs wild. But on this day, my hair was like WOAH :P and it didn't bother me! O_O;

 I got my earrings from Whimsy Beading! ♥

Another FOTD. This time, I did a full face of makeup. I hardly do...
Using the same trio... I don't know why this one turned out brighter... Oh no... I DO know why. There was sunlight! LOL! 

Eyebrows: Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
Primer: UDPP
Eyeshadow: innocent+twisted unnamed trio (and unreleased yet)
Mascara: Urban Decay Cannonball

 Moisturizer: Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Gel
Primer: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Foundation: NARS Sheer Glow in Ceylan
Powder: MUFE HD Powder
Blush: MPZ MDMA Blush
Lips: Dior Addict Lipstick in 178 Urban

 Lol my left eyebrow looked like a caterpiller. I need to find a way to make it look better... cuz doing my left eye w/o glasses on is quite difficult

Mwahah I look funny here ;D

Okay, the end. I'm having a coughing fit right now -_-; 

Oh! I talked to an old friend on Facebook and we haven't hung out with each other in awhile. We decided that next week, we're going to hang out. YAY! I'm excited. :D Okay, I need to go rest. I wish this cold/flu (whatever) would go away! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment