innocent+twisted Alchemy

Monday, January 2, 2012

01.02.11 - I love my cactus "FLOOBER"

I purchased this thing last year (I forget when.... July???) at Wal-Mart for $1.50. My mom was like NO don't buy it! But I was like But it's so cute! There was a fuchsia flower on top! 

After about 1 1/2 months, the flower changed color and became this ugly red... The spikes on the cactus looked like it was dying...but I took a photo of it,...and it has become one of my fave photos! Anyway! 

It looks like it's blooming again. Look at all the little fuchsia buds! ^_^; And the tips of the cactus have changed to red (again). It's so pretty :D I really thought it was dying,...but it's still alive! Mwahahahaha! Hopefully it won't poke my eye out. I remember when transferring it from the tiny little plastic pot it came in, into this other pot we had... it was poking the crap out of us (mom and me). We had to use some pretty heavy-duty gloves to handle it. 

I should name it ;D I'll name her Floober!

No comments:

Post a Comment