innocent+twisted Alchemy

Saturday, December 31, 2011

12.31.11 - Last of 2011

You would think that since the Holiday season is over that there would be no more holiday music playing in the store, that there would be no more mean cranky customers! Nope! Not true X_x;

Had a pretty bad day...Supervisors being deathly lazy! I was so mad...they even left me on the floor by myself for the longest time. And we had every cashier working today. So how the heck am I going to supervisor 50+ cashiers by myself!??! Ugh! 

Have been seriously contemplating switching departments. The A/V department is extremely short staffed (in supervisors and salespeople)... one of our former supervisors has gone to that department and he's making 3 times how much I'm making! :( So jealous!

When I was in SF, I purchased a Japanese drama called "Size Does Matter" / Yama Onna Kabe Onna . I, literally, just started watching this and I love it. It's hilarious! It's kinda pervy (I think???) because it's about boobs too lol! But it's just so funny!

Though watching this is making me want to buy a new bag XD That's pretty bad lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment