innocent+twisted Alchemy

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10.25.11 - WTF T-mobile!?!

Last month you charged me for my texts. I HAVE UNLIMITED! HOW THE HECK AM I CHARGED!? So I spoke to a representative -_-; She said "yeah you don't have to pay it, it won't show up in your next bill." 

Yesterday, I was seriously thinking about switching to a different company so I checked my bill and what do I see? I WAS STILL CHARGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!?

I've been with T-Mobile for a LOOONG time. I believe in 2001! Unfortunately for me, I JUST renewed my plans! Unfortunately for me, that's when everything went downhill! 

Ughhh!!!!! I can't afford the cancellation fee and those over-charges!!! The charges are $60+!!!!! I want to just cancel it. Shouldn't it make any difference that I've been with them for so long?! :/

2 comments:

  1. Ew. Call & complain. DEFINITELY get the name of the person who helped you. I've called EVERY month with AT&T.

    May I ask how you got your make up linked at the top of your blog? I'd like to try that, too!! Please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've complained! RAWR!!! They "took off the charges" *snorts* whatever. I won't believe em until I see next month's bill. If it's still there...CANCELLED! I don't care if I have to pay the damned cancellation fee (I'm still trying to find a provider)

    As for the etsy store thing...it's a widget thingy you can find in your settings or something XD

    Click on Your Shop > Etsy Mini > Adjust thingies to however you want, copy and paste the code :)

    ReplyDelete