innocent+twisted Alchemy

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10.05.11 - Sleepy sleepy :P

It's quite late right now but that's because I just finished making my new eyeshadow shades. Each shade takes me about an hour or more to make because I need to perfect it. Whenever I make a new shade, I know what it looks like in my mind, so when I mix them... that's when I need to perfect them to be the way I want them to.

I had thought about releasing a Hell Wonderland collection but wondered how I would do it. I'm thinking I would do it in sets within the collection. This first one is going to be based on my drawing Broken Heart. I'll bet taking better photos tomorrow since it's super late right now and there's no awesome lighting lol.

Anyway, had a crap day today. I woke up with a really bad migraine that kept getting worse and worse. During the worst moments, I had tears in my eyes and almost threw up five times. Everyone at work thought I was going to die (okay not really, they just thought I was going to throw up on them. I was literally gagging) I had taken some MOTRIN but it took about 15 minutes for it to work. Those 15 minutes were the worst! :( I was tempted to go home early too but I decided not to...

Tomorrow's my day off. I need to ship off an order of e/s samples that someone purchased. I hope it won't be storming/raining tomorrow (like it is right now) since the post office is quite a ways...

I don't know what else to say...I'm falling asleep :P

No comments:

Post a Comment